Supervised Consumption Services & Supplies
Supervised Consumption Services
Northreach Mobile Supervised Consumption Services
Hours of Operation: 10 am – 10 PM, 7 days per week
Location: Wapiti House, Grande Prairie
- A hygenic health service facility where a person can consume illicit, pre-obtained substances.
- A medically supervised consumption area including two injection booths.
- Access to sterile harm reduction supplies and education.
- A post-consumption space where staff monitor for adverse reactions.
- Referrals connecting people to health and social services within the community.
For additional details, please visit Northreach Society’s website: https://northreach.ca/scs-2/
Northreach Society | Monday to Friday: 9 am – 4 pm
9613 – 98th Street | Phone: 780-538-3388
Northreach offers free harm reduction supplies to the community and they are available at their office, or at the pharmacies listed below.
Office: Needles, steri-cups, cookers, sterile water, citric, ties, filters, alcohol swabs and sharps containers, plus safer sex supplies are available during regular office hours. Discretion and anonymity if offered for those seeking supplies.
Pharmacies: Needles and alcohol swabs are available in premade kits supplied by Northreach through the following pharmacies:
- Save On Foods
- Northside Safeway
- Shamrock (Downtown Co-op)
- Northside Co-op Pharmacy
- London Drugs
- Shoppers (Cobblestone)
- Pharmasave (Junction Point)
- Sexsmith Rx Drug Mart
- Beaverlodge Rexall